SPCG provides comprehensive legal services with respect to energy law and investment processes in the energy sector. SPCG's clients include entities that produce, distribute and trade in electricity.
Specifically, SPCG has broad experience in advising services to entities operating in the renewable energy sector, especially wind farms. Also, SPCG provides comprehensive legal service to businesses in the conventional energy sector.
Our experience in the field of energy law comprises the following in particular:
- Comprehensive support of investment processes in the scope of conventional energy sources.
- Comprehensive support of investment processes in the scope of renewable energy sources, including the organization of the investment process.
- Obtaining necessary environment-related decisions.
- Obtaining concessions for business operations with regards to production, processing, storage, transfer, distribution and trade in fuels and energy.
- Obtaining necessary decisions on land zoning conditions and building permits.
- Obtaining necessary decisions on connections to energy networks.
- Comprehensive regulatory advice on proceedings before the President of the Energy Regulatory Office and other authorities.
- Comprehensive support of M&A transactions in the energy sector, including the performance of due diligence.
- Representation in proceedings before regulators, in the appeal procedure as well as in the court procedure and the court and administrative procedure.
- Transaction advising on agreements for sale, transfer and distribution of energy as well as on agreements regarding trade in emission allowances and property rights resulting from certificates of origin.