SPCG provides advice to businesses that take part in the process of preparing infrastructure investments (mainly transportation investments) as well as businesses providing transportation services.
The services provided by SPCG include in particular:
- Legal advising on designing linear objects, including preparation of applicable agreements and representation in administrative proceedings.
- Advising on tender procedures under the public procurement law regarding design services and construction works.
- Advising on performance of design agreements and construction works, including court disputes.
- Advice and representation in relation to the construction and functioning of infrastructure objects.
- Advising on the road transportation act, including licenses for road transportation.
- Supporting transportation businesses with respect to labor law.
- Advising on transportation law, representation in disputes related to improper performance of transportation services, advising on the settlement of free-of-charge and reduced-price transportation.
- Legal advising services to entities managing the railway infrastructure.