For many years, SPCG has been collaborating with entities operating retail and wholesale networks, including large-area stores. The services provided by SPCG are comprehensive and encompass regulatory requirements, internal procedures, agreements with providers of goods and services, consumer sales as well as representation in legal disputes. Experience in numerous fields of law enables versatile customer service.
SPCG's offers the following in particular:
- Advising on preparation of infrastructure investments, analysis of the legal status of real estate (preparing due diligence reports), developing draft agreements for real estate purchase, representation in negotiations related to real estate purchase, representation in administrative procedures, including those related to zoning and development, environment protection, construction law, preparation of draft agreements related to designing and constructing facilities, settlements of construction investments.
- Preparing draft rental agreements and representation in negotiations with tenants.
- Preparing draft agreements with IT solution providers and representation in negotiations with such entities.
- Preparing draft agreements with suppliers and developing commercial terms drafts.
- Preparing franchise agreements and representation in negotiations and disputes with franchisees.
- Representation in proceedings related to licenses for trading in alcohol.
- Representation in proceedings related to licenses for operating a fuel station.
- Advising on issues related to labor law, representation in disputes before common courts of law.
- Advising on issues related to corporate law, representation in disputes before common courts and arbitration courts.
- Advising on issues related to commercial agreements, representation in disputes before common courts of law and arbitration courts.
- Advising on the introduction of consumer products into the Polish market.
- Advising on regulatory requirements applicable to retail sales.
- Advising on regulations on combating unfair competition, in particular with regards to preparation and implementation of marketing campaigns and actions, as well as representation in legal disputes before common courts and arbitration courts.
- Advising on regulations on competition protection and unfair market practices, representation in administrative proceedings before the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection and in trials before the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection.
- Preparing transactions related to acquisition, sale, integration or rebranding of retail networks, starting from the transaction structure plan through the due diligence process, preparing and negotiating agreements as well as other transaction documents, negotiations with trade unions.
- Advising on the assessment of the legislative process regarding the regulations applicable to various aspects of commercial network operation.