SPCG provides comprehensive legal advice services regarding renewable energy projects in Poland. SPCG's experience encompasses advising on acquisition and management of projects at a definite stage of advancement as well as projects carried out from the start, i.e. green field projects. SPCG has extensive experience in advising on the investment process related to the implementation of renewable energy projects, especially wind farms and biogas installations. SPCG's legal advice in this respect comprises the following elements of the investment process:
- Acquisition of the legal title to the real estate where the project is to be carried out.
- Obtaining all permits, agreements and decisions necessary in the investment process.
- Adoption of the zoning conditions and arrangements study as well as the local zoning plan.
- Assessment of the environmental impact.
- Conditions of the connection to the power network as well as the connection agreements, energy sale agreements and agreements for sale of property rights resulting from certificates of origin.
- Subsidies and co-financing of ventures under the existing support schemes.
- Agreements under venture financing.
- Agreements with suppliers of technologies / machines and with investment contractors (EPC, BOP) etc.
- Other agreements concluded on a regular basis under the investment process, in particular agreements for project documentation, agreements with contractors for the required monitoring, agreements with entities responsible for providing assessment of the project impact on the environment.
- Proceedings before the Energy Regulatory Office.
SPCG is a member of the Polish Economic Chamber of Renewable Energy and has access to information on legislative activities with regards to energy at the local level and European level as well as data regarding the renewable energy market, and it participates in advising on drafts of legal acts concerning energy law.