SPCG has experience with the handling of the restructuring projects, both before as well after the debtor is declared bankrupt. SPCG advised banks and non-banking entities during few large-scale and significant number of the smaller restructuring processes, including the restructuring of indebtedness of public companies, the restructuring of bonds and the debt to equity swaps. During the restructuring projects SPCG inter alia prepared and assessed from the legal perspective the structure of the restructuring process, prepared documentation for the restructuring and ancillary agreements.
SPCG’s experience encompasses in particular:
- preparation of the restructuring agreements;
- advice to banking consortia in connection with the restructuring of the syndicated loans;
- preparation and negotiation of the restructuring agreements and the related security arrangements;
- preparation and negotiation of the inter creditor agreements;
- advice in connection with the regulation of the public trade in securities in the context of restructuring.