Banks and financial institutions belong to the group of SPCG’s key clients.
We provide legal advisory services to the leading Polish and foreign banks or financial institutions. The main services provided by SPCG in this field include:
- advising on drawing and negotiating credit facility agreements and collateral agreements on financing complex investments;
- advising on drawing internal banking documentation, e.g. specimens of agreements and regulations;
- representation in complex legal disputes regarding FX options and regulatory issues with the participation of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) and the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK);
- advising on credit facility restructuring, including syndicated facilities;
- representation in bankruptcy proceedings and advising on complex enforcements;
- advising on regulatory matters, including prudential regulations, bank secrets, bank accounts, consumer loans, AML, outsourcing, security of receivables and general questions of the private and public banking law;
- representation of buyers and sellers of packages of receivables, including overdue receivables in securitization transactions also with the use of securitization funds;
- advising on acquisition of shares of financial institutions and representation before competent bodies (Polish Financial Supervision Authority, Office of Competition and Consumer Protection) in relation to the reporting and consent-obtaining obligations;
- representation in disputes related to acting as the investment fund depositary;
- advising on regulatory matters, including support in the implementation of MiFID I and MiFID II.