SPCG provides legal aid in the field of telecommunications law.
SPCG’s many years of experience cover:
- advising in the scope covered with the telecommunications marker regulation, in particular: proceedings concerning market analysis and specification of the telecommunications business entity with significant market power, telecommunications access, including network connections and imposition of regulatory obligations;
- drawing draft agreements, regulations and price lists for telecommunication services;
- advising on protection of end-users, telecommunications secret and monetary penalties;
- advising on frequency management, including preparing offers in tenders and representation in proceedings related to invalidation of tenders for frequency licenses and proceedings regarding frequency licenses;
- advising on telecommunications infrastructure;
- representation of telecommunications businesses in administrative proceedings before the President of the Office of Electronic Communications, court and administrative proceedings as well as trials before the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection and other courts, including the Supreme Court, as well as in proceedings before the European Court of Justice.
SPCG provides its services to the key players in the telecommunications market.