SPCG collaborates with businesses from the construction sector and producers of building materials.
Our services provided to construction sector entities include:
- comprehensive advising on planned investments;
- representation in disputes and proceedings before common courts of law and arbitration courts between the participants of the constructions process: investors, contractors, building subcontractors, architects and insurers;
- advising on public procurement law and representation in proceedings before the National Chamber of Appeal and common courts;
- advising on competition law;
- preparing draft license agreements as well as agreements for transfer of know-howor production for remuneration;
- advising on the system for assessment of compliance and security of building products, including chemical substances;
- advising on the protection of intellectual property, including representation in proceedings before the Patent Office and common courts of law;
- preparing draft agreements for collaboration with a producer (agency agreements, franchising agreements, framework sale agreements);
- preparing sale terms and condition as well as online sale terms and conditions;
- advising on membership in industry associations.