SPCG has extensive experience in advising for the medical sector, including:
- healthcare entities in various legal forms, e.g. entrepreneurs, independent public healthcare centers;
- investors involved in healthcare operations by dependent entities.
SPCG’s lawyers provide comprehensive legal service for medical sector entities, in particular in the following areas:
- investment process (including advice on a series of agreements regarding the acquisition of the legal title to use the hospital and on agreements related to construction of a new hospital facility);
- financing the operations of a healthcare entity (including the financing of clinical research, questions of medication reimbursement, advising on concluding and performance of credit facility agreements, including the establishment of collaterals);
- legal aspects of healthcare operations (including clinical research);
- agreements concluded within the regular functioning of the hospital;
- civil proceedings (including trial proceedings related to the responsibility for medical errors as well as labour law proceedings, and court disputes regarding the statutory salary raises for employees of the given entity);
- employment of medical personnel (including employment based on service provision agreements and employment contracts);
- public procurement.