SPCG collaborates with businesses from the construction sector and producers of building materials.
The services provided to construction sector entities include:
- Comprehensive advising on planned investments.
- Representation in disputes and trials before common courts of law and arbitration courts between the participants of the constructions process: investors, contractors, building subcontractors, architects and insurers.
- Advising on public procurement law and representation in proceedings before the National Chamber of Appeal and common courts.
- Advising on competition law.
- Preparing draft license agreements as well as agreements for transfer of know-how or production for remuneration.
- Advising on the system for assessment of compliance and security of building products, including chemical substances.
- Advising on the protection of intellectual property, including representation in proceedings before the Patent Office and common courts of law.
- Preparing draft agreements for collaboration with a producer (agency agreements, franchising agreements, framework sale agreements).
- Preparing sale terms and condition as well as online sale terms and conditions.
- Advising on membership in industry associations.