For many years, SPCG has been providing legal services related to the competition and consumer protection.
SPCG specializes in:
- Preparation of legal opinions concerning compliance of business operations and relations between entrepreneurs with the competition protection regulations regarding arrangements limiting competition and abuse of a dominant position, including the analysis of collaboration principles, drafts of distribution agreements, drafts of non-competition agreements and regulation of associations of entrepreneurs.
- Analysis of business concentration processes with respect to the grounds for reporting the intention of concentration to the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection or to the European Commission as well as preparation of reports of the intention of concentration and representation of entrepreneurs in the concentration proceedings.
- Preparation of legal opinions concerning agreement templates and service provision regulations, regulations of promotional actions and advertising campaigns with respect to compliance with the legal regulations protecting the collective interests of consumers.
- Preparation of requests under the leniency procedure.
- Representation in proceedings before the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
- Representation in legal disputes before common courts of law, the District Court in Warsaw, the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection and the Supreme Court.
- Advising on state aid.
With regards to the private competition protection law, SPCG provides services with respect to the following:
- Preparation of legal opinions concerning the compliance of business operations with the regulations of the Act on combating unfair competition, in particular with regards to product marking, product imitation, impending access to the market and unfair advertising.
- Representation in legal disputes before common courts of law.
SPCG also provides training courses on the competition protection law.